This morning I watched a YouTube video by artist mxmtoon where she created a PowerPoint to rank her Animal Crossing: New Horizon villagers. And that got me thinking…should I do the same? The simple answer is of course yes. So, meet the villagers of Deliaton!
Least Favourite (No 6):
- Calls me Cardio and only talks about working out.
- Bad at interior design.
- Keeps away from other villagers.
- Always ill or sweating?
- His name reminds me that Big Bang Theory is a thing and that’s a crime within itself.
Honestly, might have him kicked out soon.
A Permanent Visitor (No 5):
- A bulky boy with a smug face.
- Horrible fashion sense.
- Never teach me anything or gives me recipe cards.
- Nook forced me to invite him to live in Deliaton…
Just not vibing with this camper turned resident.
Shape of Water (No 4):
- Been there since the start.
- Always giving me recipe cards.
- Has given me some ugly furniture as a gift.
- Only ever see her in the town square, doesn’t seem to explore other areas of the island.
- Likes to fish outside her house.
I like Diva, she’s a valued neighbour with a strange taste in furniture.
Pep in Her Step (No 3)
- Always exploring, reading books, and running up to me to chat.
- She’s taught me different emotional reactions.
- Supper sweet even when you give her weird presents.
- A peppy villager who I can support.
I invited her to Deliaton for a reason. She’s the cheerleader we all need in life.
A Woodland Walker (No 2):
- Classed as ‘lazy’ but is just super chill.
- His home is so cozy and reminds me of autumn in the woods.
- Wears the same clothes 24/7 – yet I’ve never seen him sweat so I guess it’s fine.
- Likes to observe and catch bugs.
He’s a lovely lazy boy that I want to protect.
A Dumbass in Disguise (No 1):
- Dresses like a grandma.
- Always wants to chat to me and any visitors.
- Doesn’t understand the meaning behind words and thus calls my friend ‘Inexperienced Crybaby’.
- Just super normal and I love her.
I’m personally offended that mxmtoon kicked her out of her town…
Well, I hope you enjoyed that! We do have a new villager who is moving in today called Boyd. First impressions tell me I won’t be a big fan of a cranky gorilla villager, but we’ll wait and see.
I understand that this may be bottom of the barrel content, but I had fun writing it and cracking jokes about my villagers.
Who are your favourite villagers? What do you think of the guys above? Let me know down below.